Through partnership and collaboration Counseling Partners of Northern Colorado offers opportunities for personal, professional and community development. We are passionate about creating a learning environment where parents, caretakers, educators and community members can explore relevant topics that affect social and emotional growth. We offer small group discussions, formal trainings, multi-week short term development courses and informal community presentations.
- IEP/504 consultation
- WAIT - Why Am I So Tempted - for adolescents
- Parent Project - 8-12 week parenting class
- Self injurious behavior consultation for parents, educators and community members
- Suicide Prevention - in partnership with Alliance for Suicide Prevention of Larimer County
- Restorative Justice Peace Circle faciliation
- Healthy relationships - for adults
Please contact us to discuss creating a training or discussion group to meet your specific needs.